Leaders of G20 nations held a meeting via video conferencing to discuss the COVID-19 crisis. The leaders agreed to over $5 trillion into the global economy to limit job and income losses. The leaders also committed to do whatever it takes to overcome the pandemic. The G20 leaders also expressed concern about the risks to fragile countries, notably in Africa, and populations like refugees. Watch the full video for more details.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- In the middle of dating news Song Hye Kyo, Hyun Bin won overwhelmingly in the poll “The men Korean t
- Những bí mật đằng sau hành trình tạo nên Mv “ Không Thể Cùng Nhau Suốt Kiếp “
- Tổng hợp thông tin Redmi Note 9 Pro, Pro Max
- Đài Loan – Lê Bảo Bình [Audio]
- Facebook Shop Tutorial 2020 | Facebook Shop Setup | How to Set up A Facebook Shop Page?| Simplilearn