A tyre market at Delhi’s Gokulpuri has been burned down amid the clashes over the Citizenship (Amendment) Act or CAA. Some tyres were still burning a day after violence broke out at northeast Delhi’s Maujpur. The market is right next to the police station. Toxic fumes from the burnt rubber have engulfed the area. Residents said the miscreants came and started setting the market on fire at 8:30 pm on Monday. A few cars have been damaged and vandalized. Northeast Delhi continues to see intense violence this morning a day after protesters for and against the controversial citizenship law clashed and threw stones at each other, set vehicles and shops on fire. Five people, including a cop, were killed and nearly 100 were injured in Monday’s unprecedented violence.
NDTV is one of the leaders in the production and broadcasting of un-biased and comprehensive news and entertainment programmes in India and abroad. NDTV delivers reliable information across all platforms: TV, Internet and Mobile.
Subscribe for more videos:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Download the NDTV Apps:
Watch more videos:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Fire Emblem Awakening ➤ 13 – Let's Play – END OF THE FIRST WAR – Playthrough Gameplay
- Quẩy rank đầu xuân cùng Nakroth Siêu Việt Liên quân mobile – Phê như con tê tê
- Liên quân mobile Top 5 Tướng Xạ Thủ mạnh nhất phiên bản đấu trường nhân bản Solo đường rank mùa 8
- 6 Minutes of Bayonetta 2 Gameplay on Nintendo Switch
- GeForce GTX 650 — Intel Core i7-920 — PUBG FPS Test Sanhok 720p