A tyre market at Delhi’s Gokulpuri has been burned down amid the clashes over the Citizenship (Amendment) Act or CAA. Some tyres were still burning a day after violence broke out at northeast Delhi’s Maujpur. The market is right next to the police station. Toxic fumes from the burnt rubber have engulfed the area. Residents said the miscreants came and started setting the market on fire at 8:30 pm on Monday. A few cars have been damaged and vandalized. Northeast Delhi continues to see intense violence this morning a day after protesters for and against the controversial citizenship law clashed and threw stones at each other, set vehicles and shops on fire. Five people, including a cop, were killed and nearly 100 were injured in Monday’s unprecedented violence.
NDTV is one of the leaders in the production and broadcasting of un-biased and comprehensive news and entertainment programmes in India and abroad. NDTV delivers reliable information across all platforms: TV, Internet and Mobile.
Subscribe for more videos:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Download the NDTV Apps:
Watch more videos:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bỏ túi thông tin hướng dẫn lấy get key gcafe miễn phí thành công 100%
- Trải nghiệm tuyệt đỉnh cùng game bóng đá FIFA 14 Patch 2017
- Mách bạn cách tạo tài khoản LOL Hàn Quốc chi tiết đơn giản nhanh chóng
- Tuyệt chiêu tải và cài đặt Võ Lâm Máu Lửa – Võ Lâm Truyền Kỳ đơn giản
- Fire Emblem Awakening ➤ 13 – Let's Play – END OF THE FIRST WAR – Playthrough Gameplay