In 2009, May 2nd, FC Barcelona annihilated Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabéu… A humiliating final score… of 6-2! A football lesson in Pep Guardiola’s signature style. That evening, the coach created a revolutionary tactic, inspired by a Hungarian strategy: the “FALSE 9”.
What was this incredible change in tactics, this unlikely talk between Guardiola and Messi which undermined Real’s ENTIRE defense?
★ Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the commentaries section below
Don’t forget to turn on notifications in order to not miss the next videos.
► Follow us:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Highlights | U15 Việt Nam – U15 Myanmar | Ngược dòng phút cuối, đợi chờ Hàn Quốc | VFF Channel
- BẢN TIN BÓNG ĐÁ 23/5 | PSG chi đậm để mua Aubameyang, Muangthong không muốn giữ chân Văn Lâm?
- Trực tiếp | Hà Nội FC – CLB TP. HCM | Siêu Cúp Quốc gia 2019 | NEXT SPORTS
- FIFA 19 Mobile Android Offline 1 GB Patch FIFA 14 Best Graphics
- Bodybuilding Motivation SWEET REVENGE Aesthetic Fitness